Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday No Run day

Ow is all I could think about today. I did manage to do some Yoga and I think I felt less ow after doing it. But man! Why do you people go do this repeatedly? I don’t know what is wrong with you something is very very WRONG with you! I am very sore and the idea that I would go out and do this again is insane. If I go run-walk for 2 miles next week would I get a different result? NO I wouldn’t. It will hurt just as much as this week. So explain to me again where the fun part is? The camaraderie I get but couldn’t we get that over a game of pool or a night of cards? I am thinking we could. Well I am seeing another level of my own foolishness because I am going to follow through with this. But when I am done at the finish line having my box of doughnuts I will be giving a lecture on other ways to have fun. You runner people need some new ideas and I think I can help. Sunday is rest day I did get 8 hours sleep last night which I heard is important to building muscle. I am planning on trying at least one night a weekend getting 8 hours since I do not get that during the week. I did buy a swim suit at REI that Amanda says will help (probably as good as the shoes helped). Now I only have that fun experience to look forward too. Well I believe if someone is crazy enough to tightrope walk between the World trade center towers at the top, then I am crazy enough to complete this Triathlon. I watched the documentary “Man on Wire” last night. Amanda had to leave because the guy annoyed her too much. This proves I am not the most foolish man ever. Just a really out of shape one.

No comments:

Post a Comment