Friday, August 7, 2009

Still sitting on the couch

Day 5: I am a little more serious today. Today was dedicated to realizing I am really going to try this, not just talk about it or wish I could do it, but really do it with all my heart. This is scary to say “Hey I can not even come close to doing that today, but I want to learn how to do that. I am going to learn how to do that”.
How can I fail I have S.W.I.M. Inc. behind me; (pushing actually) not just me but all the men to join them. SWIM Inc. stands for the South Whidbey Iron Momma’s Incorporated. They are incorporated so they don’t have to be personally liable. These are the real puppet masters pulling the strings. I know the truth about their little conspiracy parties called “play dates”. At least I know I will not be doing this alone, I won’t name complete names (E_die and Don_ie) but other brave souls are willing to sacrifice themselves with me. Some again I won’t name complete names (J_son) have not committed and that is only because they fail to realize that resistence to S.W.I.M. INC is futile. All this blah blah and no exercise went to the Park for free concert instead and the band was good. Tillers Folly I think?

1 comment:

  1. I refuse to commit until I can swim at least 25 yards...then I just have to figure out how to do the last 725.

    ReplyDelete