Friday, August 7, 2009

Conspiracy ?

Day 4: Have you ever climbed the high dive ladder and when you reached the top said inside your head “What the hell am I doing here?” Or maybe stood up to give a speech and thought “AAAHHhhhhhhhh” I am paralyzed ! My only comfort is this insane event which is going to be hell is 361 days away. Now all of these evil little devils will begin to surround me telling me it is “fun” and “easy” and “no problem” Which if you ever go to hell you would expect from all the other tortured souls stuck there. They want to pull you into their fiery pits to join in their misery. Seriously people don’t forget I was there and I saw your faces 4 days ago when you all ran across that line. Not to mention you were ALL running and natural instinct tells me when all these people run away from something it is not a “fun” thing that I should go check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment