Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little Victories

Wahoo I did it. I got up when the Hell spawn alarm went off and I did my personalized Yoga routine (thank you honey) for 30 minutes and then began my day. When I do exercise in the morning (all 4 times I have ever done it) I think work seems more like a part of the day instead of the entire day. I also find it easier to get the exercise done in the morning so I can proceed with my day. Which of course means I still dread exercise which also means I am still more CP than Big T.
Today I am sore in my feet and legs and I have a little Gout attack going on which pisses me off because I am taking daily meds for that. I hate taking daily meds. This blog may not seem that centered on exercise but give it time. I am working my way up to it. It is only day 19 and I have 346 days left. I am getting great response from friends and it totally motivates me to write more. Which in turn forces me to exercise in order to have something to write about. Which means ITS WORKING, I am completely fooling myself, man I am gullible and slow in the head. I am grateful that I am so foolable and I hope I remain so.

No comments:

Post a Comment