Saturday, August 8, 2009

How Flexy am I now !

Quick answer: Not so Flexy. Today I did manage to 20 minutes of Yoga and felt a little better afterwards and for most of the day. Now my legs and butt are a little sore and I think I could use a massage.
Too bad I am not good friends with a maasuge therapist ....imagine if you were married to one....you might think you would get a massage out of it......Well PAH. That's all fantasy land.

Where was I before that digression, oh yeah I started Yoga and even though 20 minutes is not much it is better than nothing. I also stopped taking the Bus in the mornings, instead I walk and I am thinking about walking up hill next month. he he he "Baby steps into the kitchen" ("What about Bob" movie).
My goal is to wake up at 4:00 am and do 30 minutes of Yoga everyday, problem is that when I do any lying down poses at that time in the morning I end up going to sleep again. Unitl Mijo my chocolate lab starts licking my face because he wants me to get off the floor and feed him his breakfast. I know that is a horrible time of the day to try to fit Yoga in. I love my kids and with a 3 and a 4 year old having time in a normal day for is a rarity. Boys are BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment