Monday, August 24, 2009

I am not Worthy

Today I walked the stairs (1200) and I continued my morning Yoga streak for the fifth day. Right now my legs are feeling like that time I tried to break a board over my thigh and it had a nail in it. Except this is time I feel it on the front of both legs and the side of my left leg. My shoulders and back are sore from that run and I am surprised it worked that area that much. I am trying to plan my routine and I am thinking about a spinning class once or twice a week, the stairs once or twice a week and a swim class once a week. I am a long way from there but it is easy to plan. Much harder when I actually have to do it. I did find an athletic club that has the spinning and swimming. I wonder if they would sponsor me? Hmmm I wonder who else might sponsor me. I am like that long long long shot at the horse races. I would only bet that I will finish not that I would be in the money. I will leave that to Jason (he he he like I have any choice) and Rik and the S.W.I.M. clan. Those athletes who at that level, that level being actual athletes and not wanna be’s. To those of you who can already do this. I idol all of you and I am not YET worthy. You are all far more masochistic then I can even imagine at this point. I have to build up my pain tolerance. The level of agony you can endure is inspirational to the point of delirium. A spectator in a wild insane moment of delirium at watching all of you cross the finish line might blurt out “Hey I want to do this.” At which point his loving wife might smile at him with a look like “Yeah right and your fences all have perfectly working gates.” At which point said spectator might become foolishly spiteful and say “I will do this next year” I will show her. Then extra foolishly said spectator in his wild delirium brought on by the electricity in the air might tell everyone he can that he is going to do it. Which proves the proverb “Fools Rush in” So I proved that much at least. But they don’t know that the last laugh will be mine because I am fooling myself more than anyone else. Ha! I am smart than I realize Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment