Friday, August 7, 2009

The Eye of the Tiger

Day 6: Finally the days of my training are caught up to the days of my Blog, I am sure everyone was bothered by that. Today I actually exercised. I played Rocky on the steps of Seahawk Stadium today at lunch time. Well maybe mini-rocky because I walked instead of ran. I walked the 40 steps in front of Seahawk stadium 13 times = 520 stairs. Next time (maybe Monday) I will give myself more time and go for 1000 steps. My only rule is that I do not skip any steps. Why make this rule? No real idea it just came to me. Some ideas are good and some are not so good. Oooh my legs feel sore now that it has been a couple hours. Had a minor set back in the doughnut department this morning when I had one (Blueberry cake with glaze icing). I plan to start Yoga this weekend with some instruction from the best Yoga teacher in the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment