Monday, August 10, 2009

Rested today

DAY 8:
Sunday I rested (as much as the boys would let me) and we went to the Mariners game where I alternated between carrying my two sons on my shoulders (40 pounders). Jackson was gripping my fore head so hard I was sweating and then he would try to “steer me” which after 10 minutes results in a skin burn something like that game you used to play called “Wanna see a Strawberry Patch?” If you don’t remember ask a friend they will most likely show you on your fore arm. (Trick is they rub your arm so hard it burns and looks red like a Strawberry). After we got home Jack wasn’t done with me we played wrestler on the front lawn. IT is fun and I taught him before each round to slap his head like John Candy did in the movie “Stripes” (the mud wrestling scene) only he does it on the back instead of the front. Being a dad is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment