Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fools Rush in

This post is after the day but I have to catch up so don't look at the date on the post just know it is day one.

Day one: Sunday what did I do for my training?
I thought about it a lot. I hate running (in fact I have traditionally up until 10 months ago prefered smoking over running). I tried to run on the treadmill for 5 minutes and struggled a lot. I cant swim well or far ( 2.5 miles at this point may as well be the english channel). I wonder if they will allow water wings? with all those yellow swim caps they may not notice. My biking is my strong suit, that one I think I can do some what. I used to do some Mountain Biking in San Diego 5 - 6 years ago.

I am 41 and have not been doing anything resembling exercise for about 9 months. My waist is around 36 but my belly measures 41 inches at the belly button. I get winded walking one flight of stairs. I currently weigh 214 pounds.

I talked with Amanda about how it was for her doing the swimming biking and running. Her descriptions tired me out so I decided todays training would involve giving up something. I should probably give up Potatoe Chips and Doughnuts. Okay I will give these two up for one year YES. Yes I have procrastinated the exercise one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment