Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What happend?

I know many of you in my world are wondering sone of th following
 Did he quit ?
Did he get trampled by a horse? 
Eaten by a pack of wild island coyotes?

Sucked into the vortex that is Holiday time. BINGO !

So Here Me AM ! Still here, still exercising and still on the path to Triathletedom (I don't think that is a word but when has that ever stopped me from saying something).

I did a lot of swimming in December the 14th thru the 18th I swam everyday and I even had a lesson from my wonderful "masters swimmer" wife who gave me a lot of help with my form and lots of stuff to work on.
If I were to complain (and we all know I never do) then it would be that I always hear "Engage your core." or "Loop and Lift" why does everything begin in the core. My core is so weak. (imagine here the royal we breaks out into Paul Simon song) Why am I soft in the middle, soft in the middle why my life is so hard, I want a shot at redemption ....." stop singing Mr tone deaf.

Okay well January and I have not been swimming al year so far but I have been running. Not very well but I have been doing it. It is a struggle these days, over New Years weekend I ran 4 miles (very hard and had to stop and walk a couple times) then after a day I ran 3 miles (still hard) then another day I ran 1.5 and that was still hard. Sucky sucky sucky. IT is supposed to get easier but it is not happening.

All my damn leg hair is falling out again which tells me my Thyroid is going wacky. Just great. Blood test show I am taking too much medication so Doc says cut it back. I have the test saying I am over medicated and sympthons saying I am under medicated. Pah I just want to not think about it but I am sot of sore and I think more tiored than I ought to be except at bedtime(when I am starving and wide awake). That leads me no where, Sooooo time to become my own Thyroid expert.

I am not a Triathlete now and I am not a couch Potato now but I am stuck in the middle.

Shout out to NOTA the winners of the show on ABC called Sing Off, those guys have MAD SKILLS.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment