Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 89 GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I feel Grrrrrrrr crappy. I still have this frekin pain in my toe and I want it to go away. 7 days I think is the longest I have ever had this. Lame Lame Lame.

I went swimming today despite the wounded toe. Needless to say after  missing a week it felt awkward and I struggled to get 25 meters. I felt like my goggles weren't on right and my body didn't know what it was suppossed to do in the water. I treied using one of those leg floatie things to work just on my upper body and breathing and not use my toe to much. Fah ! I really felt weird and I am sure I looked weirder as I swam down the lane.

I hate losing the momentum or exercising almost every day. I am afraid if I lose the momentum I may never find it again. So I felt like I had to swim today because it is all I can do with a gimp toe. This crap had better go away by Sunday. GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Its a love affair between Jesus and my Hot rod" - Ministry

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy! I did my last physical fitness test on Monday. I really pushed it on my 2 mile run and actually FELT like a runner. 15:30!!! Of course my thighs ACHED while getting my butt kicked in live fire training at North Bend this week. Hope your toe is feeling better.

    Andy

    p.s. I haven't hear Jesus Built My Hot Rod in years! :-)

    ReplyDelete